Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on businesses - so much so that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of HM Revenue & Customs call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the law and only pay what is legally due!
We can provide you with an efficient and cost effective VAT service, including:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Advice on VAT re land and property transactions
- Advice on VAT for charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Routine VAT compliance
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue & Customs
- Negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
To find out how we can provide you with valuable support, please contact Chris or Katrina